Thursday 17 March 2011

Bmw m3 e92 Blue

t dawned on me that in all my years, I’d never actually driven a BMW. Of any type. Anywhere. Ever. So ecurie25’s new M3 (the E92 model for those of you into artificial preservatives) seemed as good a place to start as any.
It is certainly a handsome beast, but does have something of a heaviness and slab sided-ness to the looks to my eyes, although the gorgeous roof does a great job in diverting one’s gaze. That bonnet bulge and attendant ‘nostrils’ provides a very American muscle car look, but mysteriously there didn’t seem much of a need for it in terms of squeezing the V8 under the hood (but I guess pedestrian impact safety requirements might have dictated its design). Inside is a very comfortable place to be, with all of the latest gadgets and knick-knacks that seem to festoon today’s automotive offerings, including electric seat belt helpers for the hard of reaching! I found there was plenty of space, and a comfortable driving position was easy to arrange.








No comments:

Post a Comment